Wednesday, October 3, 2012

David's Blogging



Scroll of Truth
“Above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of Life.”
 Proverbs 4:23 That verse is from my Bible Study called “The Squire and the Scroll”. I am learning how to be a knight for Jesus.

Last Sunday Courtney, Danyne, Diana  and I,  all of us four, sold Amani Butter Cakes. We sold a lot of them.  We had some fun. A team from Australia choir sang some songs.  Amani got  gifts.  We raised  over 300,000 shillings for Amani Baby Cottage!  






 Another Sunday, Courtney, Danyne, Diana, Aunt Charlie and I went horseback riding. Everyone one loved it except when we went near the water.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Y'all are so brave - riding the horses! Thank you for
    working so hard to help take care orphans. God will
    surely bless you. I love you and miss you SO MUCH!

    Grandma Dorothy, Grandmadallas, JjaJja Dorothy

    ReplyDelete